The company settings-page is where admins and super-admins control the overall settings for the organization’s investor portal.
Here, admins and superadmins can perform tasks such as:
- Update the company’s general information
- Edit links to the company’s social profiles (e.g. twitter, linkedin, etc)
- Manage admin-rights
- Delete the company’s investor portal.
These settings exist per investor portal, and can only be accessed from within a company’s investor portal. Admins can enter company settings either from the settings-button at the bottom of the side-menu (or from the gear-symbol in the top-right-corner of the information-box on the organization-page).
The personal settings-page is where you can manage your user’s settings (across the app).
From the personal settings-page you can;
- Edit personal info (name, picture, etc.)
- Update links to your personal social profiles
- Set your privacy settings.
Access the personal settings-page by clicking your profile picture in the top right corner of the app.
If this article did not answer your questions, or you have any feedback, please get in touch at email@example.com